(NEW: Added Screenflow 6 section.)
Welcome to this insanely practical course on Screenflow.
This is not a course like any other you can find online.
It’s not about the technical aspects of Screenflow, even though it teaches them to you fully and clearly.
This course is actually a practical, down to earth, results oriented, project based, coaching platform. Go straight to what you need and instantly learn it using modern experiential learning techniques.
Because what we’ll be doing here is exactly what you want to do outside this course.
We have 4 projects (that are actually real life scenarios):
For each one of these 4 projects you learn:
– everything you need to know about the technical aspects of Screenflow so that you can put on video what’s in your head
(the technical part)
– the theory behind the teaching:
– how to animate the screen and add special effects so students don’t lose interest and watch your clips until the end
– how to structure your speech so students can remember it for months to come
– tips and tricks that expert teachers use to inspire people into action
– and other essential lessons with examples from my own experience as a trainer and public speaker
– after the technical aspects and the theory, you have an example of how it can be done
– and finally, your turn; you will have a hands on project in which you will create a video based on real world needs, here you put in practice what you’ve been taught
All your submissions will be reviewed and you will get personalized feedback.
Basically you’ll have the creator of this course as your own personal coach, included in the course’s price.
The course is synergistic.
Every time you arrive at your, let’s say, homework, you have all the knowhow to do it, technical, theoretical and an example.
All the projects are useful in your real life.
Oh, and one more thing.This course is created by you!
If you find something unclear, if you want additional information on a subject or if you have any other request related to the course, write to me.
I’ll create bonus videos based on your needs.
Here you won’t get those boring lessons showing you actions menu by menu, instead, in this course you’ll be putting into practice the skills you require to provide video content to your students.
According to Marketing Week, video results appeared in almost 70% of the top 100 search listing on Google in 2012.
And according to ragan.com
More than 500 years’ worth of YouTube videos are watched daily on Facebook.
And more than 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute.
Video is easily shareable and searchable. Think of the last 5 things you’ve shared on social media, at least one of them was probably a video.
I love video and I was so inspired to begin experimenting with different ways to create video through Skype interviews and keynote presentations. Thanks, Bogdan for your shining example and the clarity of the exercises you provide. I can’t wait to get started!
This course is great because it skips all the fluff and gets right to the point. With clear examples, plenty of practice points, and detailed explanations, I’m becoming far less intimidated by Screenflow as a result of Bogdan’s approach. I recommend this course for sure.
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After purchase, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Copyright 2015 – Expert Screenflow skills in 29 days guaranteed! – All Rights Reserved